The online service Fanager (the “Game”) is owned and operated by Fantasy Sports Ltd (“The Company”), a Company registered in Scotland (referred to as “Fantasy Sports Ltd”, “we,” “us,” or “our” herein) with its registered office at 1a Muir Road, Houstoun Industrial Estate, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 5DR and Company registration number SC423995.
How We Collect and Use Your Information
When you sign up for an account on our Site, we may ask you for certain personal information such as email address, postal address, age, gender, job type and residence.
We will use your personal information
- to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues.
- to ensure compliance with the UK Gambling Commission Regulations.
- to improve our site to enhance and personalise your browsing experience.
- to provide advertisements for products and services that we think you may be interested in
- to ensure the technical functioning of our Site
- to develop new products and services, and to protect the copyright-protected content of our Site in order that access to our Site is limited to registered users who have a valid Username and password.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other internet access device) that we can access when you visit our Site in future. We do this to help improve your user experience of our Site.
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to help analyse web traffic or to tailor its operations to your likes and dislikes. Cookies can also be used for important website functionality.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our Site are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access areas or content of our site. We strongly recommend that you enable cookies in order to enjoy the full functionality and unique user experience of our Site.
We Will Only Share Your Personal Information To
- Allow advertising audits and analysis measuring the size and composition of the group of users that have viewed an advertisement or other promotional information.
- Allow us to use a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our Content (not permitting the third party to use your personal information for any other purpose).
- Allow us to share aggregated statistics about use of our Site with our business partners. We will not, however, share personally identifying information with these partners or any third parties, except under the narrow circumstances described above. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We ensure your personal information is secure from unauthorised access. We ask you to use a unique User ID and password to register with our Site and not to share this information with anyone. In addition, we use encrypted transmissions to limit access to the systems that store your personal information.
We do not store your card details
Updating Your Personal Information
To update any aspect of your personal information simply click on “My Account” on our Site. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate, complete, and updated registration information.
How can you find out what personal information we hold about you?
You are entitled to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time. (If you write to, email or phone us and ask to see this information, it is known as a ‘subject access request’ or ‘SAR’ or short) You can do so by: -
- writing to us at Fanager SARs Team, 1a Muir Road, Houstoun Industrial Estate, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 5DR
- contacting the Support Team via email
When we receive your request we will send you a form to fill in and you will have to pay a fee of £10. If you do not return the form or pay the £10 fee, we will not be able to deal with your request.
Last Modified on 2nd June 2016